The Menomonee Falls Public Library utilizes volunteers for a variety of purposes:
- Assist with family programs
- Assist with art & craft programs
- Prepare materials for programs & events
- Deliver materials to Outreach clients
- Select and package materials for Outreach clients
- Serve at special events
- Assist with organization and sorting of donations
All prospective volunteers are required to submit an application for consideration*. Applicants who pass our background check process may be asked to come in for an interview. Qualified applicants will then be matched to positions in their field of interest.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A positive and friendly demeanor
- Effective verbal communication skills
- The ability to comfortably sit and stand for a duration of 2-4 hours
Lifting and bending may be required. Previous experience in libraries, educational settings, or helping professions is preferred.
For more information, email or call:
*Submission of a volunteer application does not guarantee acceptance to the Menomonee Falls Public Library Volunteer Program.