Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
The Nesting Dolls by Alina Adams
Spanning nearly a century, from 1930s Siberia to contemporary Brighton Beach, a page turning, epic family saga centering on three generations of women in one Russian Jewish family—each striving to break free of fate and history, each yearning for love and personal fulfillment—and how the consequences of their choices ripple through time.
The Ultimate Betrayal by Kat Martin
When journalist Jessie Kegan’s father is accused of espionage and treason, Jessie has no doubt the man she looked up to her entire life is innocent. Worse yet, before Colonel Kegan can stand trial, he’s found dead of a heart attack…but Jessie knows it was murder. But going after the truth means Jessie soon finds herself in the crosshairs of a killer who wants that truth to stay buried with her father.
Tea & Treachery by Vicki Delany
New Series! Lily Roberts, a New York City expat-turned-Cape Cod tea shop owner, must solve the murder of a local real estate developer to help her grandmother out of a jam.
Hate Crush by Angelina M. Lopez
Ten years ago, wild child Princesa Sofia Maria Isabel de Esperanza y Santos fell in fast crazy love with heartbreaker Aish Salinger during one California harvest season. Now, all grown up and with the future of her kingdom on her shoulders, she hates him as passionately as she once loved him. Even if her body hasn’t gotten the hate memo.
The Relentless Moon by Mary Robinette Kowal
Astronauts Elma York, Nicole Wargin and Myrtle Lindholm continue to forge new paths for women astronauts as they work to achieve the International Aerospace Coalition’s goal of getting as many people as possible off Earth before it becomes inhabitable.
Action Park: Fast Times, Wild Rides, and the Untold Story of America’s Most Dangerous Amusement Park by Andy Mulvihill
The outlandish, hilarious, terrifying, and almost impossible-to-believe story of the legendary, dangerous amusement park where millions were entertained and almost as many bruises were sustained, told through the eyes of the founder’s son.
- What the Heart Wants by Audrey Carlan
- Deadlock by Catherine Coulter
- The Patient by Jasper DeWitt
- Natural History by Carlos Fonseca
- The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel
- Drone Strike by Nicholas Irving
- More Better Deals by Joe R. Lansdale
- 1st Case by James Patterson
- My Favorite Girlfriend was a French Bulldog by Legna Rodríguez Iglesias
- The Woman Before Wallis by Bryn Turnbull
- Witch Hunt by Cate Conte
- The Devil’s Bones by Carolyn Haines
- The Streel by Mary Logue
- A Killer Ending by Karen MacInerney
- A Royal Affair by Allison Montclair
- Would I Lie to the Duke by Eva Leigh
- Sweet Talkin’ Lover by Tracey Livesay
- Bound by Shadows by Kathy Lyons
- Country Hearts by Cindi Madsen
- The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows by Olivia Waite
- Axiom’s End by Lindsay Ellis
- Trouble the Saints by Alaya Dawn Johnson
- The First Sister by Linden A. Lewis
- The Game Is Not a Game: The Power, Protest, and Politics of American Sports by Robert Scoop Jackson
- The Cold Vanish: Seeking the Missing in North America’s Wildlands by Jon Billman
- A Most Beautiful Thing: The True Story of the First All-Black High School Rowing Team by Arshay Cooper
- Disfigured: On Fairy Tales, Disability, and Making Space by Amanda Leduc
- You Talkin’ to Me? The Unruly History of New York English by E. J. White
- 150 Best New Cottage and Cabin Ideas by Francesc Zamora Mola
- The Beginning or the End: How Hollywood and America Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb by Greg Mitchell
- Seinfeld: A Cultural History by Paul Arras
- The Ultimate Book of Scavenger Hunts: 42 Outdoor Adventures to Conquer with Your Family by Stacy Tornio
- Writing Wild: Women Poets, Ramblers, and Mavericks who Shape How We See the Natural World by Kathryn Aalto
- Final Draft: The Collected Work of David Carr by David Carr
- Dangerous Crooked Scoundrels: Insulting the President, from Washington to Trump by Edwin L. Battistella