Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
The Bright Side Sanctuary for Animals by Becky Mandelbaum
Debut novel! A tender and funny novel, set over one emotionally charged weekend at an animal sanctuary in western Kansas, where maternal, romantic, and community bonds are tested in the wake of an estranged daughter’s homecoming.
The Last Mrs. Summers by Rhys Bowen
Lady Georgiana Rannoch is just back from her honeymoon with dashing Darcy O’Mara when a friend in need pulls her into a twisted Gothic tale of betrayal, deception and, most definitely, murder.
Fearless by Katie Golding
With his racing contract contingent on his latest injury remaining a secret, Billy King, resolved to heal, sets out to win fellow racer Taryn’s heart a second time, proving to her once and for all that his heart is home to stay.
The Highlander’s English Bride by Vanessa Kelly
Running dangerous missions for the King’s spymaster, Graeme Kendrick is not prepared for stubborn, impetuous and far-too-good-for-him Lady Sabrina Bell, the goddaughter of the king himself, who uses her feminine wiles to get her way.
The Well-Gardened Mind by Sue Stuart-Smith
Using contemporary neuroscience, psychoanalysis, and compelling real-life stories, The Well-Gardened Mind investigates the remarkable effects of nature on our health and well-being.
Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston
An adaptation of the Beauty and the Beast fairy tale. The teenaged star of a popular science fiction movie franchise hides out in a small town following a tabloid scandal and meets the bookish Rosie Thorne, who is still grieving over her mother’s death.
- The Kids Are Gonna Ask by Gretchen Anthony
- Every Bone a Prayer by Ashley Blooms
- The Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis
- Bear Necessity by James Gould-Bourn
- Lies, Lies, Lies, by Adele Parks
- Cajun Justice by James Patterson
- A Murderous Misconception by L.L. Bartlett
- Indigo by Loren Estleman
- Read and Buried by Eva Gates
- An Accidental Corpse by Helen Harrison
- The Red Right Hand by Joel Townsley Rogers
- Saving Tuna Street by Nancy Nau Sullivan
- When You Wish Upon a Rogue by Anna Bennett
- Cowboy Strong by Carolyn Brown
- The Cowboy Says I Do by Dylann Crush
- Relentless in Texas by Kari Lynn Dell
- Puppy Kisses by Lucy Gilmore
- Stages of the Heart by Jo Goodman
- Paradise Cove by Jenny Holiday
- Wild Cowboy Country by Erin Marsh
- Until the End by Juno Rushdan
- The Way You Tempt Me by Elle Wright
- The Journeys of Trees: A Story about Forests, People, and the Future by Zach St. George
- Survival of the Friendliest by Brian Hare and Vanessa Woods
- The Art of Showing Up: How to Be There for Yourself and Your People by Rachel Wilkerson Miller
- Unvarnished: A Gimlet-Eyed Look at Life Behind the Bar by Eric Alperin
- You Look So Much Better in Person: True Stories of Absurdity and Success by Al Roker