Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
Via Negativa by Daniel Hornsby
A heartfelt, daring, and divinely hilarious debut novel about an old priest looking back on his life and grappling with his mistakes as he hits the highways of the American midwest with a pistol in his pocket and an injured coyote in his backseat.
Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting
Blaire Calloway has planned every Instagram-worthy moment of her cupcake and cocktails shop launch down to the tiniest detail. What she didn’t plan on? Ronan Knight and his old-school sports bar next door opening on the very same day. He may be super swoony, but Blaire hasn’t spent years obsessing over buttercream and bourbon to have him ruin her chance at success.
The Eighth Detective by Alex Pavesi
There are rules for murder mysteries. Grant McAllister once sat down and worked them all out into seven perfect detective stories. Now Julia Hart, a sharp, ambitious editor wishes to republish his book. But there are things in the stories that don’t add up. They may be clues, and Julia finds herself with a mystery of her own to solve.
The Space Between Worlds by Micaiah Johnson
Cara is dead on three hundred and seventy-four worlds. The multiverse business is booming, but when one of Cara’s eight remaining parallel selves dies under mysterious circumstances, Cara is plunged into a new world with an old secret.
The Dragons, the Giant, the Women: A Memoir by Wayétu Moore
When Wayétu Moore is five years old, war breaks out in Liberia. Her family is forced to flee their home on foot, walking and hiding for three weeks until they arrive in the village of Lai. Finally, they are smuggled across the border to Sierra Leone, setting them off on yet another journey, this time to the United States.
Eliot Ness and the Mad Butcher: Hunting America’s Deadliest Unidentified Serial Killer at the Dawn of Modern Criminology by Max Allan Collins and A. Brad Schwartz
In the spirit of Devil in the White City and Furious Hours comes the haunting true story of Eliot Ness’s forgotten final case – his years-long hunt for “The Mad Butcher of Kingsbury Run,” a serial killer who terrorized Cleveland through the 1936 World Fair.
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- You Would Have Told Me Not To by Christopher Coake
- The Beauty of Broken Things by Victoria Connelly
- Love Scam by MaryJanice Davidson
- Eighty Days to Elsewhere by K.C. Dyer
- Under Scottish Stars by Carla Laureano
- Vanessa Yu’s Magical Paris Tea Shop by Roselle Lim
- Migrations by Charlotte McConaghy
- Talking Animals by Joni Murphy
- The Midwife Murders by James Patterson
- The Palace by Christopher Reich
- The Truth Hurts by Rebecca Reid
- Vanishing Monuments by John Elizabeth Stintzi
- The Heirloom Garden by Viola Shipman
- Above the Bay of Angels by Rhys Bowen
- A Private Cathedral by James Lee Burke
- Gone with the Whisker by Laurie Cass
- Vanishing Falls by Poppy Gee
- Sarah’s List by Elizabeth Gunn
- Unspeakable Things by Jess Lourey
- Shadows in Time by Julie McElwain
- Christmas Fair Killer by Amy Patricia Meade
- The Music Box Enigma by Roger Morris
- Under Pressure by Robert Pobi
- The Silent Wife by Karin Slaughter
- Trust No One by Debra Webb
- Skin Deep by Sung J. Woo
- Space Station Down by Ben Bova
- Seven Devils by Laura Lam
- Harrow the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
- Relentless by R.A. Salvatore
- Ten Arrows of Iron by Sam Sykes
- Worth It: Overcome Your Fears and Embrace the Life You Were Made For by Brit Barron
- Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
- American Harvest: God, Country, and Farming in the Heartland by Marie Mutsuki Mockett
- The End of Everything (Astrophysically Speaking) by Katherine J. Mack
- A Table for Friends: The Art of Cooking for Two or Twenty by Skye McAlpine
- Code Name Madeleine: A Sufi Spy in Nazi-Occupied Paris by Arthur J. Magida
- Fallout: The Hiroshima Cover-up and the Reporter Who Revealed It to the World by Lesley Blume