Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
Dear Emmie Blue by Lia Louis
A novel about teenager Emmie Blue, who releases a balloon with her email address and a big secret into the sky, only to fall head-over-heels for the boy who finds it; now, fourteen years later, the one thing Emmie has been counting on is gone for good, and everything she planned is up in the air
Survival Instincts by Jen Waite
By the bestselling author of A Beautiful, Terrible Thing, a haunting thriller about a mother and daughter who must draw strength from each other when they find themselves trapped in a cabin with a stranger who wants to either control them–or kill them.
The Silence of the White City by Eva García Sáenz
The first installment of the sensational Trilogy of the White City introduces Inspector Unai López de Ayala and follows his hunt for a terrifying serial killer.
House of the Rising Sun by Richard Cox
What would happen if technology all over the world suddenly stopped working? When a strange new star appears in the sky, human life instantly grinds to a halt. Across the world, anything and everything electronic stops working completely.
The World Sauces Cookbook: 60 Regional Recipes and 30 Perfect Pairings by Mark C. Stevens
Take your next entrée further than it’s ever been before. The World Sauces Cookbook is here to help you top off your meals with 60 sumptuous sauces from all four corners of the globe – including Satay, Adobo, Creole Remoulade and Comeback Sauce, Baba Ghanoush, and Pesto Della Zia.
Craigslist Confessional: A Collection of Secrets from Anonymous Strangers by Helena Dea Bala
What story would you tell about your life if a stranger was willing to listen with no judgement, no stigma, and no consequences-just an unburdening and the relief of confession? For fans of Humans of New York and PostSecret, a collection of raw, urgent, and heartfelt stories, shared anonymously.
- Never Ask Me by Jeff Abbott
- The New Normal by Tracy Brogan
- Home to Me by Catherine Bybee
- What You Wish For by Katherine Center
- The King of Taos by Max Evans
- The Lending Library by Aliza Fogelson
- True Love by Sarah Gerard
- Someone’s Listening by Seraphina Nova Glass
- The Last Wife by Karen Hamilton
- Fast Girls by Elise Hooper
- House Privilege by Michael Lawson
- American Follies by Norman Lock
- Miss Graham’s Cold War Cookbook by Celia Rees
- Wonderland by Zoje Stage
- The Color of Air by Gail Tsukiyama
- The Lives of Edie Pritchard by Larry Watson
- Spring Girls by Karen Katchur
- Four Seasons of Mystery by Karen MacInerney
- No Woods So Dark as These by Randall Silvis
- I Saw Him Die by Andrew Wilson
- Automatic Reload by Ferrett Steinmetz
- Ashes of the Sun by Django Wexler
- The Buried World by Jeff Wheeler
- Cooking for a Fast Metabolism by Haylie Pomroy
- The Pastry School by Julie Jones
- Chetna’s Healthy Indian Vegetarian by Chetna Makan
- The Mindful Millionaire by Leisa Peterson
- Larger Than Life: A History of Boy Bands from NKOTB to BTS by Maria Sherman
- The Divine Miss Marble: A Life of Tennis, Fame, and Mystery by Robert Weintraub