Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
The Less Dead by Denise Mina
In this shocking new thriller, a woman in crisis sets out to find her birth mother and finds herself on the hunt for her mother’s murderer. A surprisingly moving story of daughters and mothers, secrets and choices, and how the search for the truth – and a long-hidden killer – will lead one woman to find herself.
The Great Offshore Grounds by Vanessa Veselka
On the day of their estranged father’s wedding, half-sisters Cheyenne and Livy set off to claim their inheritance. Except: instead of money, their father gives them information – a name – that both reveals a stunning secret and compels them to come to grips with it.
The Girls Weekend by Jody Gehrman
Sadie MacTavish invites her college friends to a baby shower at her sprawling estate in the San Juan Islands. The party gets off to a shaky start when old grudges resurface, but when they wake the next morning, they find something worse: Sadie is missing, the house is in shambles, and bloodstains mar the staircase. None of them has any memory of the night before. Everyone’s a suspect.
Driftwood by Marie Brennan
In the Driftwood fantasy universe, you will find a post-apocalyptic realm where the apocalypse has not ended, where fragments of worlds cohere into shifting myths. Yet even as everything fades, Drifters gather to tell conflicting legends of Last, the guide—the man who seemed immortal.
Pilsner: How the Beer of Kings Changed the World by Tom Acitelli
The remarkable story of the world’s most popular style of beer, from its humble birth in a far corner of the Austrian Empire in 1842 to its present dominance worldwide. Shattering myths about the style’s origins and immediate parentage, this book shows how pilsner influenced everything from modern-day advertising and marketing to today’s craft beer movement.
Act Like a Lady by Keltie Knight
The hosts of the popular podcast and E! show LadyGang offer a relatable, empowering, and hilarious take on being unapologetically yourself (even if that’s not always your best self) in a manifesto that redefines womanhood for the twenty-first century lady.
- The Best of Friends by Lucinda Berry
- Ordinary Hazards by Anna Bruno
- No Offense by Meg Cabot
- Last Call on Decatur Street by Iris Martin Cohen
- The New Wilderness by Diane Cook
- Atomic Love by Jennie Fields
- The Second Wife by Rebecca Fleet
- Breathe the Sky by Michelle Hazen
- The Boy in the Field by Margot Livesey
- Nightshade by Annalena McAfee
- Not My Romeo by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- The New American by Micheline Aharonian Marcom
- Bitter Pill by Fern Michaels
- The Switch by Beth O’Leary
- The Glass Kingdom by Lawrence Osborne
- The Secret Lives of Church Ladies by Deesha Philyaw
- Royal: A Novel by Danielle Steel
- The Queen of Tuesday by Darin Strauss
- Grown Ups by Emma Jane Unsworth
- Mums and Mayhem by Amanda Flower
- Auntie Poldi and the Handsome Antonio by Mario Giordano
- Cat Me If You Can by Miranda James
- The Bangtail Ghost by Keith McCafferty
- The Last Uncharted Sky by Curtis Craddock
- Ink & Sigil by Kevin Hearne
- Cry of Metal & Bone by L. Penelope
- By Force Alone by Lavie Tidhar
- Entitled by Kate Manne
- Live in Love: Growing Together Through Life’s Changes by Lauren Akins
- Sisters in Hate: American Women on the Front Lines of White Nationalism by Seyward Darby
- Wandering in Strange Lands: A Daughter of the Great Migration Reclaims Her Roots by Morgan Jerkins
- Break ‘em Up: Recovering Our Freedom from Big Ag, Big Tech, and Big Money by Zephyr Teachout
- The Book of Atlantis Black by Betsy Bonner
- Six Days in August: The Story of Stockholm Syndrome by David King
- A Lab of One’s Own: One Woman’s Personal Journey through Sexism in Science by Rita Colwell
- Living Lively: 80 Plant-Based Recipes to Activate Your Power and Feed Your Potential by Haile Thomas
- My Life as a Villainess by Laura Lippman
- Poland 1939: The Outbreak of World War II by Roger Moorhouse
- Borges and Me by Jay Parini
- Nothing is Wrong and Here Is Why by Alexandra Petri