Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
Seeing Darkness by Heather Graham
A terrifying vision of murder leads FBI Special Agent Jon Dickson on the trail of a suspected serial killer. This suspenseful novel is the latest in Heather Graham’s Krewe of Hunters series.
To Kill a Mocking Girl by Harper Kincaid
New series alert! Quinn Victoria Caine is back in her quirky town of Vienna, Virginia, starting her new life as a bookbinder in her family-owned charm-for-days bookshop Prose & Scones. She finds herself in trouble when her ex’s fiance turns up dead and if she’s not careful, her days might be numbered.
Reunion at the Shore by Lee Tobin McClain
Single mom, hotel manager Ria, is at a loss when one of her teen daughters starts spiraling. Panicked, she calls on her estranged ex-husband for backup, but she’s not prepared for the man he’s become—or the unresolved emotions that still linger between them. Can they overcome their past to reunite their family, this time forever?
We Ride the Storm by Devin Madson
In the midst of a burgeoning war, a warrior, an assassin, and a princess chase their own ambitions no matter the cost in Devin Madson’s propulsive epic fantasy.
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner: 50 Winning Ways to Cook It Up! By Stacie Billis
Popular food editor and podcast cohost Stacie Billis’ book is chock-full of tips and tricks that use a wide range of techniques, from braising and roasting to grilling, slow cooking, and sheet-pan cooking, and all fifty recipes focus on tender meat infused with flavor.
The Night the Referee Hit Back: Memorable Moments from the World of Boxing by Mike Silver
This book is a collection of twenty-eight of the best articles on boxing by renowned boxing historian Mike Silver, looking back at some of the sport’s most iconic moments. The essays are a colorful mix of hard-hitting exposés and light-hearted stories featuring legendary boxers Sugar Ray Robinson, Rocky Marciano, Muhammad Ali, and more.
- Love by Roddy Doyle
- The Shadows by Alex North
- Watching You Without Me by Lynn Coady
- Open Secrets by Sheila Kohler
- 22 Minutes of Unconditional Love by Daphne Merkin
- Want by Lynn Strong
- Sensation Machines by Adam Wilson
- Not Like the Movies by Kerry Winfrey
- Last Curtain Call by Juliet Blackwell
- Sugar and Vice by Eve Calder
- Daughters of Darkness by Sally Spencer
- Never Conspire with a Sinful Baron by Renee Ann Miller
- Marry in Scarlet by Anne Gracie
- The Virgin and the Rogue by Sophie Jordan
- You Say It First by Katie Cotugno
- Call Me American: The Extraordinary True Story of a Young Somali Immigrant by Abdi Nor Iftin
- Fear is a Choice: Tackling Life’s Challenges with Dignity, Faith, and Determination by James Conner
- The Future Earth: A Radical Vision for What’s Possible in the Age of Warming by Eric Holthaus
- Big Wild Love: The Unstoppable Power of Letting Go by Jill Sherer Murray
- Liquid Gold: Bees and the Pursuit of Midlife Honey by Roger Morgan-Grenville