Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
Malorie: A Bird Box Novel by Josh Malerman
The sequel to Bird Box. Twelve years after Malorie and her children rowed up the river to safety, a blindfold is still the only thing that stands between sanity and madness. All Malorie can do is survive—and impart her fierce will to do so on her children. Don’t get lazy, she tells them. Don’t take off your blindfold. AND DON’T LOOK. But then comes what feels like impossible news. And with it, the first time Malorie has allowed herself to hope.
Paris is Always a Good Idea by Jenn McKinlay
One of Popsugar’s Best New Books for Summer 2020. A thirty-year-old woman retraces her gap year through Ireland, France, and Italy to find love-and herself-in this hilarious and heartfelt novel.
Unconquerable Sun by Kate Elliott
New Series! Take the brilliance and cunning courage of Princess Leia – add in a dazzling futuristic setting where pop culture and propaganda are one and the same – and hold on tight…
Murder in Chianti by Camilla Trinchieri
Set in the heart of Tuscan wine country, Camilla Trinchieri’s new mystery introduces Nico Doyle, a former NYPD homicide detective who’s just looking for space to grieve when he finds himself pulled into a local murder investigation.
The Remarkable Life of the Skin: An Intimate Journey Across Our Surface by Monty Lyman
Through the lenses of science, sociology and history, Dr. Monty Lyman leads us on a journey across our most underrated and unexplored organ and reveals how the skin is far stranger and more complex than you’ve ever imagined.
A Most Wicked Conspiracy: The Last Great Swindle of the Gilded Age by Paul Starobin
A tale of Gilded Age corruption – gold-looting, court-buying, and good old fashioned venality – that extended from the new frontier of Alaska to the Oval Office.
- Three Apples Fell from the Sky by Narine Abgaryan
- Dragonfire: An Alex Hawke Novel by Ted Bell
- The Daughters of Foxcote Manor by Eve Chase
- The Falling Woman by Richard Farrell
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones
- The House on Fripp Island by Rebecca Kauffman
- Hamnet: A Novel of the Plague by Maggie O’Farrell
- Steadfast Mercy: An Amish Mercies Novel by Ruth Reid
- The Secret Messenger by Mandy Robotham
- Well-behaved Indian Women by Dave Saumya
- The Order by Daniel Silva
- The Son of Good Fortune by Lysley Tenorio
- Survivor Song by Paul Tremblay
- A Spell for Trouble by Esme Addison
- The Revelators by Ace Atkins
- The Bones of Wolfe: A Border Noir by James Carlos Blake
- Life Is in the Transitions: Mastering Change at Any Age by Bruce Feiler
- Rigged: America, Russia, and the One Hundred Years of Covert Electoral Interference by David Shimer
- The Case of the Vanishing Blonde and Other True Crime Stories by Mark Bowden
- COVID-19: The Pandemic that Never Should Have Happened and How to Stop the Next One by Debora Mackenzie
- The Divine Miss Marble: A Life of Tennis, Fame, and Mystery by Robert Weintraub