We would be happy to put any of these new books on hold for you! Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library.
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
The Cold Millions by Jess Walter
Brothers Gig and Rye Dolan live by their wits, jumping freight trains and lining up for day work at crooked job agencies. Gig dreams of a better world, fighting alongside other union men for fair pay and decent treatment. But a storm is coming, and Rye will be forced to decide where he stands.
The Wonder Boy of Whistle Stop by Fannie Flagg
Bud Threadgoode is headed back to Whistle Stop, AL, where his mom and Aunt Idgie ran the Whistle Stop Café, once famous for its ‘Fried Green Tomatoes.’ With the railroad yards closed, Whistle Stop is nothing but a ghost town. But Bud’s visit is about to set off a series of events that change his life and the lives of others.
Murder in the Margins by Margaret Loudon
Hit with a bad case of writer’s block, American gothic author Penelope Parish heads to England where she, while working in a bookstore, gets embroiled in a murder investigation that leads to new friendships and new tricks to help her finish her novel.
How the Multiverse Got Its Revenge by K. Eason
Book 2 of the Throne Chronicles. Space pirate Rory Thorne and her crew trace an abandoned ship to vicious advanced alien tech and a sentient floral plant designed to be a massive biological weapon.
Pie Academy by Ken Haedrich
There’s plenty of time to master the perfect pie before Thanksgiving! Discover recipes for all types of crusts and pastry, including gluten-free, whole wheat, and extra-flaky, and learn about the best tools and gadgets to make dough and fillings.
She Votes: How U.S. Women Won Suffrage, and What Happened Next by Bridget Quinn
From the first female Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation to the first woman to wear pants on the Senate floor, Quinn shines a spotlight on the women who broke down barriers.
- Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Everything Here is Under Control by Emily Adrian
- A Dog’s Perfect Christmas by W. Bruce Cameron
- The Girl in the Mirror by Rose Carlyle
- The Sentinel by Lee Child
- The Noel Letters by Richard Paul Evans
- House of Correction by Nicci French
- Jane in Love by Rachel Givney
- The Forgotten Daughter by Joanna Goodman
- Truly, Madly, Deeply by Karen Kingsbury
- Love Your Life by Sophie Kinsella
- Betty by Tiffany McDaniel
- Three Women Disappear by James Patterson
- Memorial by Bryan Washington
- Rescue You by Elysia Whisler
- Shakeup by Stuart Woods
- Leave the World Behind by Rumaan Alam
- The Sentinel by Lee Child
- The Wonder Boy of Whistle Stop by Fannie Flagg
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- Jingle All the Way by Debbie Macomber
- Statue of Limitations by Kate Collins
- Murder Comes to Call by Jessica Ellicott
- A Crime of a Different Stripe by Sally Goldenbaum
- You Betrayed Me by Lisa Jackson
- The Witch Hunter by Max Seeck
- Fortune Favors the Dead by Stephen Spotswood
- To Hold Up the Sky by Cixin Liu
- Tomb of Gods by Brian Moreland
- The Tower of Fools by Andrzej Sapkowski
- A Place for Everything: The Curious History of Alphabetical Order by Judith Flanders
- Witch Hunt: A Traveler’s Guide to the Power and Persecution of the Witch by Kristen Sollée
- The Upswing: How America Came Together a Century Ago and How We Can Do It Again by Robert D. Putnam
- Wolf Island: Discovering the Secrets of a Mythic Animal by David L. Mech
- The Rise: Black Cooks and the Soul of American Food by Marcus Samuelsson
- The Luckiest Man: Life with John McCain by Mark Salter
- The Dead are Arising: The Life of Malcolm X by Les Payne
- The Virginia Dynasty: Four Presidents and the Creation of the American Nation by Lynne V. Cheney