Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
Dracula’s Child by Jonathan Barnes
Evil never truly dies…and some legends live forever. It has been some years since Jonathan and Mina Harker survived their ordeal in Transylvania and, after vanquishing Count Dracula, returned to England to try and live ordinary lives. But shadows linger long in this world of blood feud and superstition.
The Traitor’s Pawn by Lisa Harris
An FBI agent joins the search for a missing senator – and encounters a woman he was once in love with. Full of complicated pasts and people desperate to hold on to the present, this novel delivers a masterful story of redemption and revenge.
The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
In a peaceful retirement village, four unlikely friends meet weekly in the Jigsaw Room to discuss unsolved crimes; together they call themselves The Thursday Murder Club. When a local developer is found dead, the Thursday Murder Club suddenly finds itself in the middle of their first live case.
Dead Man in a Ditch by Luke Arnold
Ex-soldier-turned-private investigator Fetch Phillips takes on new cases, including the murder of a businessman, while avoiding those who believe he can restore magic to their world.
Floriography: An Illustrated Guide to the Victorian Language of Flowers by Jessica Roux
A gorgeously illustrated botanical encyclopedia of the historical uses and secret meanings behind an impressive array of flowers and herbs. The book explores the coded significances associated with various blooms, from flowers for a lover to flowers for an enemy.
Cursed Objects: Strange But True Stories of the World’s Most Infamous Items by J.W. Ocker
Profiles the infamous real-life items that have intersected with some of the most notable events and people in history– leaving death and destruction in their wake. From the Raggedy Ann doll that spawned the horror franchise The Conjuring, to the mummy rumored to have sunk the Titanic and kickstarted World War I, Ocker has compiled a fascinating – and sometimes spine-chilling – book.
- Brass Carriages and Glass Hearts by Nancy Campbell Allen
- Truth of the Matter by Jamie Beck
- The Punishment by Tahar Ben Jelloun
- The Hooligans by Peter T. Deutermann
- The Last Agent by Robert Dugoni
- Deadly Touch by Heather Graham
- Make Them Cry by Smith Henderson
- The Hellion by S. A. Hunt
- The Lake Wobegon Virus by Garrison Keillor
- The Vacation by T.M. Logan
- Murder Thy Neighbor: True-Crime Thrillers by James Patterson
- The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult
- Call of the Raven by Wilbur Smith
- Here We Are by Graham Swift
- Farewell, Ghosts by Nadia Terranova
- Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith
- The Killings at Kingfisher Hill by Sophie Hannah
- In a Midnight Wood by Ellen Hart
- The Shapeshifter’s Lair by Peter Tremayne
- A Deception at Thornecrest by Ashley Weaver
- The Sentient by Nadia Afifi
- The Trials of Koli by M.R. Carey
- The Constant Rabbit by Jasper Fforde
- The Doors of Eden by Adrian Tchaikovsky
- Roswell: The Ultimate Cold Case by Thomas J. Carey
- Ask Me What’s for Dinner One More Time: Inappropriate Thoughts on Motherhood by Meredith Masony
- Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions by Jeffrey J. Selingo
- Welcome Home: A Cozy Minimalist Guide to Decorating and Hosting All Year Round by Myquillyn Smith
- Rage by Bob Woodward