Who knew there could be so many new books available at the Library? Did you? Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
Seven Days in Summer by Marcia Willett
A sparkling novel about the love that brings family and friends to the same beach house year after year, and the secrets that may drive them apart.
Fire in the Blood by Perry Edmond O’Brien
Home from Afghanistan on a brief leave, U.S. Army soldier Coop discovers that his wife’s recent death was deeply suspicious and goes AWOL to discover the truth of what happened. Can he unravel the mystery before the Army finds him – or his troubled past finally catches up to him?
Murder at Kingscote by Alyssa Maxwell
The latest Gilded Newport Mystery. Covering Newport’s first automobile parade, Emma Cross investigates a pair of accidents that implicate Ella King’s inebriated son in the demise of the King family’s disreputable butler.
The Queen’s Fortune by Allison Pataki
As the French revolution ravages the country, Desiree Clary is faced with the life-altering truth that the world she has known and loved is gone and it’s fallen on her to save her family from the guillotine.
12 Seconds of Silence: How a Team of Inventors, Tinkerers, and Spies Took Down a Nazi Superweapon by Jamie Holmes
The largely untold story of Section T, a team of physicists, engineers, and everyday Joes and Janes that created one of the world’s first “smart weapons” to save countless lives, rescue London from the onslaught of a Nazi superweapon, and help bring about the Axis defeat.
Instant Pot Asian Pressure Cooker Meals: Fast, Fresh, and Affordable by Pat Tanumihardja
In this cookbook, Asian-American food expert Pat Tanumihardja shows you how to cook all your favorite Asian dishes at home using healthy, inexpensive ingredients and your Instant Pot.
- Lost Souls at the Neptune Inn by Betsy Carter
- Daddy: Stories by Emma Cline
- The Book of Hidden Wonders by Polly Crosby
- Dark Song by Christine Feehan
- The Lying Life of Adults by Elena Ferrante
- Chaos by Iris Johansen
- When These Mountains Burn by David Joy
- Fifty Words for Rain by Asha Lemmie
- The Lost Jewels by Kirsty Manning
- One Step Behind by Lauren North
- One True Patriot by Sean Parnell
- The Residence by Andrew Pyper
- In the Valley by Ron Rash
- Blood Victory by Christopher Rice
- The Day Lincoln Lost by Charles B. Rosenberg
- Set My Heart to Five by Simon Stephenson
- Charming Falls Apart by Angela Terry
- Little Scratch by Rebecca Watson
- A Private Cathedral by James Burke
- Firing Point by Tom Clancy
- Wrath of Poseidon by Clive Cussler
- Seeing Darkness by Heather Graham
- The Persuasion by Iris Johansen
- On Ocean Boulevard by Mary Alice Monroe
- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- The Human Cosmos: Civilization and Stars by Jo Marchant
- Gordon Ramsay Quick and Delicious: 100 Recipes to Cook in 30 Minutes or Less by Gordon Ramsay
- Eating Out Loud: Bold Middle Eastern Flavors for All Day, Every Day by Eden Grinshpan
- The Meaning of Soul: Black Music and Resilience Since the 1960s by Emily Lordi
- Blizzard by Henri Cole
- Alone Together: Love, Grief, and Comfort in the Time of COVID-19 by Jennifer Haupt
- Children of Ash and Elm: A History of the Vikings by Neil Price