We’re running a little late with the New Books this week, but if you like James Patterson in Large Print then the wait was totally worth it.
Download this New Book Order Form (PDF) and return it to any desk in the Library. We would be happy to put any of these books on hold for you!
Other ways to place holds:
- Call the Library at 262-532-8920
- Email your name, library card number, and hold requests to HoldRequests@menomonee-falls.org
- Click on any of the links below to log into our catalog and place the holds yourself
Featured New Releases
Dear Ann by Bobbie Ann Mason
The story of one woman’s life and the choices she has made. Beautifully written and expertly told, it captures the excitement of youth and the nostalgia of old age, and how consideration of the road not taken – the interplay of memory and imagination – illuminate the present.
The Abstainer by Ian McGuire
An epic tale of revenge and obsession. Moving from the gritty streets of Manchester to the rolling hills of Pennsylvania, The Abstainer is a searing novel in which two men, motivated by family, honor and revenge, must fight for life and legacy.
Little Bookshop of Murder by Maggie Blackburn
The first in the new Beach Reads Mysteries series! Summer Merriweather, a Shakespearean scholar, has just inherited her mother’s beachside bookshop in Brigid’s Island, NC. When she finds threatening notes addressed to her mother: “Sell the bookstore or die,” she suspects something is rotten on Brigid’s Island.
The German Heiress by Anika Scott (Large Print)
An immersive, heart-pounding debut. Once Germany’s most eligible and lauded heiress, Clara Falkenberg earned the nickname “the Iron Fräulein” during World War II for her role operating her family’s ironworks empire. It’s nearly two years since the war ended and Clara’s on the run from British authorities – and uncovering dark secrets about her family’s past.
Ghostwriter by Rayco Pulido
A pitch black comedy and a mesmerizing mystery set in Barcelona, 1943. When her husband goes missing while a vicious killer is terrorizing the city, Laia’s world is shattered. Desperate, she turns to Maurice, a detective. When he hypnotizes her, it is revealed that there may be more to Laia than meets the eye.
Stephen Hawking: A Memoir of Friendship and Physics by Leonard Mlodinow
One of the most influential physicists of our time, Stephen Hawking touched the lives of millions. This deeply affecting account of a friendship teaches us not just about the nature and practice of physics but also about life and the human capacity to overcome daunting obstacles.
- Apocalypse Yesterday by Brock Adams
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- The Christmas Swap by Melody Carlson
- For the Best by Vanessa Lillie
- The Brilliant Life of Eudora Honeysett by Annie Lyons
- The Big Door Prize by M.O. Walsh
- The Heart of a Hero by Susan May Warren
- For Whom the Book Tolls by Laura Gail Black
- Checked Out for Murder by Allison Brook
- The Darkest Evening by Ann Cleeves
- Shadows in Death by J.D. Robb
- One by One by Ruth Ware
- Sunrise on Half Moon Bay by Robyn Carr
- The Goodbye Man by Jeffery Deaver
- Someone Like You by Karen Kingsbury
- Devoted by Dean Koontz
- The Holdout by Graham Moore
- Cajun Justice by James Patterson
- The Midwife Murders by James Patterson
- 1st Case by James Patterson
- The 20th Victim by James Patterson
- Hideaway by Nora Roberts
- Friends and Strangers by J. Courtney Sullivan
- The Lost and Found Bookshop by Susan Wiggs
- Kent State: Four Dead in Ohio by Derf
- Loneliness of the Long-Distance Cartoonist by Adrian Tomine
- Moms by Yeong-Shin Ma
- On All Fronts: The Education of a Journalist by Clarissa Ward
- Just Us: An American Conversation by Claudia Rankine
- A Knock at Midnight: A Story of Hope, Justice, and Freedom by Brittany Barnett
- What Can I Do? My Path from Climate Despair to Action by Jane Fonda
- Iron Empires: Robber Barons, Railroads, and the Making of Modern America by Michael Hiltzik
- The Great Secret: The Classified World War II Disaster that Launched the War on Cancer by Jennet Conant
- Everything Beautiful in Its Time: Seasons of Love and Loss by Jenna Bush Hager
- Eat a Peach: A Memoir by David Chang
- Killing Crazy Horse: The Merciless Indian Wars in America by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard