- Tuesday, June 20, at 2:15 PM and 6:15 PM
- Thursday, June 22, at 2:15 PM and 6:15 PM
- Tuesday, July 18, at 2:15 PM and 6:15 PM
- Thursday, July 20, at 2:15 PM and 6:15 PM
All movies shown at the Library are free and open to the public. Moviegoers may bring their own snacks and beverages (covered, please). Doors will open 45 minutes before the start of the show. Please call 262-532-8920 or check the Library website for movie titles after the first of the month.
Adult Coloring Club
- Mondays, June 12 and July 10, from 6:00-7:30 PM
- Wednesdays, June 28 and July 26, from 3:00 PM-4:30 PM
Coloring Club is for adults who would like a quiet place to relax and work on this very simple craft. Coloring sheets and materials will be provided, or you may bring your own if you wish.
Adult Book Discussions
- Thursday, June 8, at 7:00 PM, The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- Thursday, July 13, at 7:00 PM, Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
Meetings will be held in the Youth Program Room. Refreshments will be served. Copies of these books will be available at the Adult Information Desk.
We offer adult computer classes in May and June. Please visit our website for more information. Register at the Adult Information Desk or by calling 262-532-8920.