Coloring is for everyone! Many adults are rediscovering the joy of putting pencil, crayon, or marker to paper and making something beautiful. The Library will host a semi-monthly Coloring Club for those who would like a quiet place to relax and work on this very simple craft.
No advance registration is necessary. Coloring sheets and materials will be provided, or you may bring your own if you wish.
- Monday, April 10 6:00-7:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 26 3:00-4:30 PM
- Monday, May 8 6:00-7:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 24 3:00-4:30 PM
- Monday, June 12 6:00-7:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 28 3:00-4:30 PM