UPDATE: Appointments are recommended but no longer required. Call 262-532-8920 to reserve a computer.
Sessions are limited to 1 hour, but time can be extended if there are no other reservations.
As of July 27, all persons over the age of 2 that enter the Library will be required to wear a mask.
We will not accept money for fines or make change for copies. Please bring the correct change if you need to print or make copies. Black-and-white prints are 10 cents; color prints are 50 cents.
Social distancing guidelines will be strongly encouraged
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people
- Do not gather in groups
- We will limit the number of patrons inside the library as necessary
- If possible, please leave your children at home
- Staff may be unable to help with computer or printing/copying issues
The Library may look a little different
For everyone’s safety:
- Acrylic sneeze guards have been installed at all service desks.
- Visual reminders related to social distancing will be in place.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings.
Hand sanitizer will be available while supplies last. Please bring your own hand sanitizer, if possible.
Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian.