Computers will be available to library patrons, by appointment only, starting June 1. To reserve a computer, call 262-532-8920.
Sessions are limited to 45 minutes, but time can be extended if there are no other reservations.
We strongly encourage you to wear a mask while in the building.
Patrons are not allowed to browse or take books off the shelves. To check out materials, please take advantage of our Curbside Hold Pickup Service.
We will not accept money for fines or make change for copies. Please bring the correct change if you need to print or make copies. Black-and-white prints are 10 cents; color prints are 50 cents.
This is the first of many in-person library services to be introduced over the coming weeks.
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Social distancing guidelines will be strongly encouraged
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people
- Do not gather in groups
- We will limit the number of patrons inside the library as necessary
- If possible, please leave your children at home
- Staff may be unable to help with computer or printing/copying issues
The Library may look a little different
For everyone’s safety:
- Acrylic sneeze guards have been installed at all service desks.
- Visual reminders related to social distancing will be in place.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings.
Hand sanitizer will be available while supplies last. Please bring your own hand sanitizer, if possible.
Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian.