When using equipment, the Maker certifies they are capable of using the equipment in a safe and proper manner. The Maker must follow any safety guidelines listed on the equipment’s usage sheet.
Some equipment may require training before use.
- Intricate Coloring – a variety of coloring projects and different media to color your project.
- Friendship Bracelets – knot or braid colorful embroidery floss to make bracelets
- Fuse Beads – use an iron to melt plastic beads together to make all kinds of ornaments and crafts
- Jewelry Making – create jewelry using our stock of beads or upcycled components
- Legos – classic and architecture-style building blocks
- Lincoln Logs
- Rubber Stamping and Scrapbooking – supplies to make your own cards and scrapbook pages
- Origami – classic folded paper craft
- Art supplies – paint, paint brushes, art pencils and other art media