Janome Mod 100
The Janome MOD-100 features cutting-edge technology to make your sewing much easier. Built-in needle threader, presser foot lift, auto-declutch bobbin winder and 7mm stitch width. The backlit LCD screen with easy navigation buttons makes choosing stitches a breeze. The MOD-100 is the perfect tool for creative enthusiasts who want to get a fresh start on sewing garments, home decor and quilting. This 100 stitch sewing machine ensure that projects are conquered with power, precision and confidence.
Purchase of the Janome Mod 100 was made possible by the generosity of a Forge supporter.
How to use the Janome Mod 100
- Read Janome Mod 100 User Guide (PDF)
- Watch the following videos:
- Overview of Mod100 Machine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l7TSQ0jGsE
- Needle Threading https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRkT4gS8Z8Y
- Insert and remove bobbin case https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz7-k4G9HFg
- How to fill a bobbin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zw14mfe6KE
- Insert bobbin in bobbin case https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS0Wh3V35J4
Reserving the Janome Mod 100
Make sure the stuff you want to use is available during your visit to The Forge. Reserve the Janome today!