Here’s something you don’t find everyday – free and online – over 300 courses for lifelong learners:
- courses include accounting, grantwriting, business law, human resources, marketing and management to support professional development
- courses include Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, graphic and multimedia design, PC networking and QuickBooks for patrons interested in acquiring or improving technology skills
- courses include parenting, homeschooling, hobbies, foreign languages, personal finance, health and wellness, assisting aging parents, job searching and test preparation for personal enrichment
Courses are six weeks long, start every month, and are taught by college instructors and other professionals to ensure a high quality educational experience for patrons of all ages.
- EASY SIGNUP through our library webpage for patrons in good standing.
- Classes are available ANYWHERE / ANYTIME on any internet device.
- Courses feature ONLINE DISCUSSION AREAS for instructor feedback.
- 10-DAY COMPLETION EXTENSIONS are available if needed.
- Patrons receive a COMPLETION CERTIFICATE after successfully finishing each course.