Need Homework Help?
Stuck? Puzzled? Don’t know where to turn? When your little learner has a question, you usually have the answer. But occasionally Mom and Dad can get stumped too. We all do. That’s why the Library has partnered with one of the leaders in virtual one-on-one tutoring, Brainfuse! HelpNow by Brainfuse connects students to live tutors in a virtual learning environment where they can receive help in a number of areas, including: homework assignments, test preparation, and even proofreading. Best of all, It’s absolutely FREE with your library card!
Get free online homework help daily from 2:00 –11:00 PM.
Available in English and Spanish, from early elementary through high school grades, in core subject areas.
Video content and other resources are also available 24 hours a day.
What You Need
- All you need is a library card and an internet connection!
- Don’t have a library card? Sign up for a library card today!
Sign up for HelpNow
Need homework help? Give HelpNow a try!
What You Get With HelpNow
Get live, virtual expert help with these subject areas:
- Mathematics (including Basic Skills through Calculus II)
- Science (including general through specialized topics like Organic Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Human Anatomy and Physiology)
- Reading/Writing assignments
- Social Studies (including Economics and Statistics)
- Foreign Language Lab: Spanish
- English as a Second Language
- Writing and essay feedback and assistance
- Academic Skills building
More Resources Available 24/7
- Explore video content and other interactive tools for support with core concepts.
- Online Writing Lab: Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Question Center: Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Check out this video for more information:
For Older Students: Test Prep and Career Services
- Study materials and practice tests for PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP, and GED exams, and state-standardized tests
- Career support for cover letter and resume writing and interviewing resources
Need Help Getting Started?
Call 262-532-8920 or fill out the form below.