Menomonee Falls Public Library seeks an energetic, team player for a part-time Library Page II position. The main focus of the Library Page II position is to ensure that all library materials are readily available in an organized and accurate order to help promote the image of the library and to assist with Circulation Desk responsibilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sort and re-shelve materials accurately according to library classification systems
• Monitor shelves for neatness and correct shelving order; straighten, organize and dust shelves as needed
• Locate and retrieve library materials
• Circulation desk responsibilities
• Direct inquires from the public to the proper staff member/department
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance
Ability to accurately sort and file alphabetically and numerically and to develop an understanding of the Dewey Decimal and other library arrangement systems; Require familiarity with computers and keyboarding, as well as customer service skills. Must be at least 16 years old.
Average 14 hours per week – Applicants must be willing to work evenings and every other Saturday as scheduled.
Compensation and Benefits:
$10.00 per hour. No benefits.
Join us in creating a welcoming and dynamic environment where all can explore, learn, grow and connect.
First priority will be given to those that apply by submitting an official application and cover letter by 8:30 PM on Wed., January 31, 2018 to:
Business Manager Ellen Rohr
W156 N8436 Pilgrim Rd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
*The Village of Menomonee Falls is an equal opportunity employer* M/F/D/V