Menomonee Falls Public Library seeks an energetic, team player for a part-time Library Page I position. The main focus of the Library Page I position is to ensure that all library materials are readily available in an organized and accurate order to help promote the image of the library.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sort and re-shelve materials accurately according to library classification systems
• Monitor shelves for neatness and correct shelving order; straighten, organize and dust shelves as needed
• Locate and retrieve library materials
• Direct inquires from the public to the proper staff member/department
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance
Ability to accurately sort and file alphabetically and numerically and to develop an understanding of the Dewey Decimal and other library arrangement systems; Work cooperatively with other staff members and the general public. Must be at least 16 years old.
12 hours per week – Applicants must be willing to work evenings and every other Saturday as scheduled.
Compensation and Benefits:
$8.50 per hour; no benefits.
Join us in creating a welcoming and dynamic environment where all can explore, learn, grow and connect.
First priority will be given to those that apply by submitting an official application and cover letter by 8:30 PM on Wed., January 31, 2018 to:
Business Manager Ellen Rohr
W156 N8436 Pilgrim Rd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
*The Village of Menomonee Falls is an equal opportunity employer* M/F/D/V