Don’t have a library card? Sign up for one online! Get access to all of the Library’s digital assets including ebooks, digital audiobooks, magazines, online learning!
And beginning on April 1 your library card will allow you to access Hoopla! Instantly borrow digital books, movies, music, and more,
Start here: GetYourLibraryCard.org
Library Closure: In order to respond proactively and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and its impact on our community, the library will be closed to the public until further notice.
We encourage you to keep your materials until further notice. All checked out materials are now due May 1.
We will still be available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shoot us a question and we will be happy to answer.
Looking for Something to do? Check out these Stuck at Home Resources from Bridges Library System. Find online storytimes, kids’ learning activities, digital reading materials, tours of cultural sites, and more.
Online Library Quick Resources Guide
- e-books and e-audiobooks
- access with a phone, tablet, e-reader, or computer
- e-books and e-audiobooks
- access with a phone or tablet
- digital magazines
- access with a phone, tablet, or computer
- interactive online classes
- access with a tablet or computer
Keep up with your daily newspapers: Learn how to access major U.S. daily newspapers through U.S. Newsstream, provided by BadgerLink.
Ancestry Library Edition: Ancestry Library Edition, which is normally only available inside the Library, is available outside the Library until April 30!
All Library programs have been canceled through May 1.
Dear Community Members,
In order to respond proactively and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and its impact on our community, the library will be closed to the public until further notice.
During this time we are offering the following services:
- E-Materials – We encourage the use of digital library services, such as ebooks, e-audios, digital magazines, and online classes with your library card at no cost: bridgeslibrarysystem.org/stuck-at-home-resources
- Tax Forms – Tax Forms are available in the lobby as long as supplies last. The IRS Tax Deadline has been extended to July 15.
- No Overdues – We encourage you to keep your materials until further notice. All checked out materials are now due May 1. You may return materials only through our outdoor book drop.
- Holds – All holds are paused at this time, not canceled. You can continue placing holds and your name will run through the queue when we are open again.
Please check back here for the most up-to-date information regarding the library and its services.
Menomonee Falls Public Library
Due dates for all items currently checked out have been reset to May 1. If you want to return something before then, our book drop is still open.
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, Menomonee Falls Public Library will be closed until further notice.
Watch this space for updates.
The health and safety of library users and staff are our priority. We encourage anyone who is feeling ill or has recently traveled to a community outbreak area to stay home and not visit the library until the required monitoring time has passed. As a reminder, you can access digital library services, such as eBooks, e-audios, digital magazines, and online classes with your library card at no cost: https://bridgeslibrarysystem.org/online-tools/.
Please see the following resources for more information on COVID-19: