Come support the Menomonee Falls Library Friends with your purchase at the Waterlin Coffee Bar and Bistro on Saturday, November 7, from 4:00 – 9:00 PM. Mention that you are dining to support the Library and the Waterlin will donate 10% of your purchase price to the Library Friends!
Check out their expansive curbside menu, from build your own burgers to a taco kit! Feeling thirsty on Saturday? How about beer and wine grab bags or cocktail hour kits? It’s all for the Library, so eat and drink up!
Menomonee Falls Library Friends
Who We Are
Menomonee Falls Library Friends are library enthusiasts who help support the mission of Menomonee Falls Public Library. The Library’s mission is to enrich our community by providing a welcoming and dynamic environment where all can explore, learn, grow, and connect.
What We Do
- Raise funds to support Library efforts which fall outside of the Library’s budget capacity
- Promote Library programs, resources, and services
- Sponsor Library programs and events
- Encourage gifts, endowments, bequests, and memorials from individuals and groups
- May choose to volunteer at the Library
How We Have Helped
- Maintain the Little Free Library located in downtown Menomonee Falls
- Purchase the Library Bench located at the front of the Library
- Purchase of 1,000 Books before Kindergarten Books and Bags
- Purchase of Digital Display Board in the front lobby
- Sponsored programs and speakers
- Awards for Youth Art Shows
- Purchase refreshments for Library Programs
Become a Member
General members provide crucial volunteer support for various Library efforts throughout the year.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a governing board. Consider volunteering to be a Friends board member. We are always seeking talented individuals who wish to give leadership support.
In addition to supporting invaluable efforts of the Library, Friends members will receive news and updates about efforts made possible by the group.
See our brochure for more information.
Menomonee Falls Library Friends is a 501(c)(3) organization. All membership and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.