The Library has study rooms available for patrons. All study rooms are first-come first-served. Eligible patrons can use wi-fi in all areas of the library.
- Upstairs – Five 1-2 person study rooms; Two 3-6 person study rooms and a large quiet study room
- Downstairs – One 2-6 person study room
There are other quiet areas within the library that can be used for study.
- The library has three meeting rooms available for use by eligible patrons.
- The Meeting Room (up to 100 persons)
- The Board Room (up to 12 persons)
- The Youth Program Room (seats 40 persons and has 14 trapezoid-shaped tables
- The library also has a computer lab, available for library sponsored functions. It is available to the general public on a limited case-by-case basis.
For more information about eligibility and restrictions for use of the meeting rooms see our Meeting Room Policy (pdf). Requests to reserve a room must be made at least seven (7) days in advance. Groups must apply in writing for use of a meeting room. Please download and complete our Meeting Room Application (pdf) and return it to the Youth reference desk or email it to email@example.com. These forms are also available at the Youth Reference Desk.
Please NOTE: This is an application, not a reservation form. No plans should be made regarding the use of meeting rooms and no advertising should be done until a written confirmation is received from the library.
For more information please contact Kris Stabo at 262-532-8915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.