We have a multitude of resources to address the growing technological needs of our community.
- We have six public computers in the youth library which can access the internet. Microsoft Office is available on these computers. The terminals can be used for homework or just for fun.
- All our public terminals have black and white and color printing available.
- We offer free wi-fi access to those with their own electronic devices.
- Mobile printing is available in both black and white and color.
- We have two computers which do not have access to the internet. Microsoft Office software is installed. Black and white and color printing is available for these computers. If access to the internet is not needed, we encourage people to use these for homework and word processing,