Are you looking for an amazing job? We’re on the lookout for awesome people to come work with us. When we have job openings, you can find them here.
Menomonee Falls Public Library has multiple part-time positions open for Library Page I and II.
The main focus of the Library Page is to ensure that all library materials are readily available in an organized and accurate order.
Excellent positions for high school students! Must be at least 16 years old to apply.
- Sort and re-shelve materials
- Monitor shelves for neatness and correct shelving order
- Page II also is responsible for customer service duties
- Page I Job description (PDF)
- Page II Job description (PDF)
- Page I: $8.50 per hour
- Page II: $10.00 per hour
- Page I: 12 hours per week
- Week 1: 1 evening (5:00 – 9:00 PM) and all day Saturday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) with 1-hour lunch
- Week: 2 – 3 evenings (5:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Page II: Average 14 hours per week
- Week 1: 2 evenings (5:00 – 9:00 PM) and all day Saturday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) with 1-hour lunch
- Week 2: 3 evenings (5:00 – 9:00 PM)
How to apply
First priority will be given to those who apply by submitting an official application (PDF) and supplemental worksheet (PDF). Email your application to: Ellen Rohr, Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop your application off at the library.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. The application deadline for primary consideration will be Saturday, November 14. Positions open until filled.