The Menomonee Falls Public Library utilizes volunteers for a variety of purposes:
- Prepare materials for programs & events
- Deliver materials to Outreach clients
- Assist with Library programs
- Assist with the semi-annual Book Sale
All prospective volunteers are required to submit an application for consideration*. Applicants who pass our background check process may be asked to come in for an interview. Qualified applicants will then be matched to available positions in their field of interest, or put on a waitlist if there are no immediate openings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A positive and friendly demeanor
- Effective verbal communication skills
- The ability to comfortably sit and stand for a duration of 2-4 hours
Lifting and bending may be required. Previous experience in libraries, educational settings, or helping professions is preferred.
For more information, email or call:
*Submission of a volunteer application does not guarantee acceptance to the Menomonee Falls Public Library Volunteer Program.