Are you looking for an amazing job? We’re on the lookout for awesome people to come work with us. When we have job openings, you can find them here.
Menomonee Falls Public Library has job openings for Library Page I and II to begin work in late summer/fall. This is an excellent position for high school students, college students, and those looking for an exciting part-time job at the Library. Must be at least 16 years old to apply.
Page Is and Page IIs are responsible for sorting and shelving library materials and ensuring that materials are need and in order. Page IIs also work at the circulation desk performing customer service duties.
Physical requirements may include:
- Sitting or standing for up to several hours at a time
- Lifting books/materials from 5-30 pounds on a continuous basis
- Carrying books a short distance
- Pushing and pulling loaded book trucks from one area to another
- Performing repetitive hand, arm, and body movements
- Reaching overhead
- Bending and kneeling to shelve books
- Page I: $8.50 per hour
- Page II: $10.00 per hour
- Page I: 12 hours per week
- Week 1: 1 evening (5:00 – 9:00 PM) and all day Saturday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) with 1-hour lunch
- Week: 2 – 3 evenings (5:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Page II: Average 14 hours per week
- Week 1: 2 evenings (5:00 – 9:00 PM) and all day Saturday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) with 1-hour lunch
- Week 2: 3 evenings (5:00 – 9:00 PM)
How to apply
First priority will be given to those who apply by submitting an official application (PDF) and supplemental worksheet (PDF). Electronic Applications preferred. Please email completed applications to Ellen Rohr, Business Manager email@example.com
Application deadline Saturday, June 12.